November 13th is World Kindness Day and happens to be perfect timing to share our list of kind ways to pay it forward during this season.
Do you believe that KINDNESS and paying it forward can have a boomerang effect? Kick off a season of gratitude by paying it forward in small ways every day and continue it into your new year. This world deserves all the love we can share.
KINDNESS IS MY JAM.
35 WAYS TO PAY IT FORWARD
Practices to put into place to create extra smiles during this season of gratitude and beyond.
1. Leave sticky notes on bathroom mirrors that say "you're beautiful".
2. Shovel a neighbor's sidewalk and driveway.
3. Donate your leftovers to someone who is hungry.
4. Spend time going through your closet and donate the things you no longer need...to someone who does.
5. Purchase gloves, hats, blankets, socks at the dollar store and keep them in your trunk to give to someone who needs them.
6. Donate your time to your favorite cause or charity.